Delicious Berry Smoothie
One of my favourite things to have after a ride is a nice cold smoothie, while I sit down relax and check out my ride statistics on Strava https://www.strava.com/
I like to see how far I have ridden and where I have gone and check out the stats for the ride. Makes me feel good seeing the km’s adding up for the year. It also forces me to relax for a few minutes before I dash into the rest of my day.
So what is in my smoothie?
- Frozen Raspberries
- Frozen banana pieces – I prepare them in advance and store in the freeze, makes the smoothie that bit colder
- Plain unsweetened yoghurt
- 1 heaped tsp Pure Sports Nutrition Blackcurrant Recovery powder
- 2 heaped scoops Pure Sports Nutrition Vanilla with cinnamon Protein Powder
- Liquid of your choice – I usually use water
Whizz it up in your blender/bullet to your desired thickness (eat it with a spoon) or liquid (drinkable). If the family are around I have to be quick especially my son, he starts lining up as soon as all the ingredients come out!!!
Other Pure Sports Nutrition Products that you could use in a smoothie are Exercise Recovery – Cacao with a hint of honey or Cacao Protein Powder and the Beet Endurance. EXPERIMENT
What is your favourite smoothie mix?
Cycle Coach Janet Stark is a Stockist of Pure Sports Nutrition http://www.cyclecoach.co.nz/